Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The obligatory introductory bit slash test post.

So let's get this show on the road, eh? Lemme just power through the boring bits first, aka the introduction, which I feel is necessary, but ultimately a little pointless.

Anyway, hi, I'm Yun. My music tastes run all over the sub-genres of rock, with a good dose of pop and folk tossed in. My literary tastes lean towards whatever fantasy and sci-fi/dystopian stories I can get my hands on. I have a fondness for young adult books even though I'm pretty sure I'm a little out of that age range now.

I also love food. A lot. And window shopping whether it be physical or virtual, so don't be surprised if I squee out over, say, some seller found on Etsy.com or a store found in Ximending. And even if I don't watch television much any more, I still love me some manga/manhwa/comics/webcomics and will guilt-freely pimp them out.

Haha, all right, I'm done. That wasn't so painful, was it? Now keep an eye out for a show review soon; I'm heading to see By Sunlight tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment